With deepest sympathy.

To all his friends .
It is with much sadness that I have to report the death of my friend and co worker at SGT
Nick Morris he was a devoted gt40 enthusiast and many of you that have met him no he could talk GT 40s all day he was always the first on hand with trolley jack and spanners if you needed help.He was only 59 and taken to early.
If this is not the correct place for this could someone move it please.
Mick ( southerngt).

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Our condolences for your loss and the incredible loss to his family...

Last edited:
Very sad news Mick, I only met Nick a few times but he was one of those guys that gave you the feeling you had been friends for life. The last time we met was in May last year when I bought my car down for you to set up the brakes for IVA, as you say he was the first to drag out the trolley jack.

It was obvious he was really struggling with his health but it was even more apparent the great joy he got from being part of the SGT family, and from being able to work on the cars he loved. I have no doubt that this is what kept him going in the last few months, credit and comfort must go to all at SGT for helping him achieve that.

I believe he will be watching over you trolley jack and tools at the ready itching to lend a hand. An unassuming true gentle-man in every sense of the word, taken to soon, RIP Nick.

Condolences to all of Nick’s family and friends, a great man taken far too soon who will be missd by many many people, myself included. ☹️

Saddened to hear the news of Nicks passing. A good guy and enthusiastic 40 owner that will be greatly missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

So sad to hear of Nick's passing. One of the nicest, kindest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet. A real gentleman. Condolences to his family and loved ones.

I second all the above reply's, You could not meet a nicer guy, very helpful and willing to explain things in great detail. He will be sadly missed, my condolences to his Family.

Don.

Glenn M

Supporter
Very sadly missed indeed. An unbelievably generous, wonderful man, always giving.
So very cruel for him to be taken thus.

Glenn M

Supporter
Well, Nick had a suitably noisy and very fitting send off today.
A common theme in the eulogies; the world has lost a big man with a huge heart. So very true.
RIP Nick.

Attachments

• Goodbye Nick..jpg
    Goodbye Nick..jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Goodbye Nick.jpg
    Goodbye Nick.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 566
Very sad loss and my condolences to those who knew him. I'm sure he appreciated the thoughtful gesture of having the sound of the GT40's to take with him. Very nice and touching tribute.

Back