Welcome! GT40 Forum Online!

Ron Earp

Admin
Welcome to the commerical GT40s Forum! This is the permament home for the GT40 Forum, the BBS that was started eariler on a free server. We now have more features and I hope we'll become as popular as the Cobra Forum or Club Cobra. Please use this resource and spread the word around regarding the GT40 Forum. Thanks, Ron
smile.gif

Now this is more like it. This feels more like home! Ron, you have started something that should have been done a lot sooner. I really am going to enjoy this site.
I have been working hard on the car and things are going pretty well, I have slowed some what on the paneling area because I want to be sure I get it right. I'm having to change some things too. Like the emergency brake handle. I am putting it on the left side to get it out of the way of my shifting arm. also I plan on making my center tunnel removable so I can run the AC lines through it as well as a few other things.
I am going to put the brake lines in another place as well. So far thats all I have seen that I am for sure changing. I know there will be others.
Hersh
smile.gif

Great look, already book marked it!!! Show #'s of posts as it makes it easier to see the trolls.

G

Great to see something setup like this for the GT40's. Very long overdue !
I too am well underway building an RF GT40 here in Perth, Australia.
I've Just about finished all the panel work, and will soon be starting on the pipework.
I too will be running brake, water and AC lines down the centre tunnel and do not envisage too many problems (yet!)

Look forward to comments and notes you guy's post.

Regards,
RV
cool.gif

G

Great new site, folks. The GT-40 is my other dream car; so I look forward to learning enough about them to decide which one is the one for me.

Thanks for starting this one up!

G

Glad we found this site. Waiting on my GT-40 to arrive.

Enzo Alibrandi

G

Well done Ron. Great to se the permanent site up and running.

G

Way cool. These cars are increasing in popularity and need their own arena. Now I just need one in my shop for tune and test drive.
grin.gif

The site looks great. I really enjoy checking in and seeing what everyone is up to.
If you could please send me a link to get the old posts so I can print out all the useful info that is there.
Thanks for the new site

Ian,
That sounds like a great idea. I hope in the future there will be an opertunity to get together and talk about these great cars.

Hersh
smile.gif

BTW, great forum Ron and everyone else
who is a member. I write this as the 77th
member has joined. This forum has not only
provided me with great tech info in it's
original form, but also has created it's
own community.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get all
of the GT40s.com members together at some
point, with or without GT40s. And I hope
to be an owner within a year.