BF GOODRICH TYRES

Can anybody help me out or point me in the right direction. I am trying to obtain some BF Goodrich 265/50VR/15 tyres. They are no longer available here in the UK and I was just wondering if any member knows where I can source these tyres.
Ian

Dave, I have just taken delivery of 4 B.F Goodrich T.A.Tyres 2x265/50/15 plus 2 x 305/50/15 delivered to my door all for the bargain price of £300 He who dares Dave! I like the look of the Dax you Have for Sale, one wonders what mine would make! I'll send you a picture of the bike now it's finished.
Ian

G

THE RED COATS ARE COMING!!! In all seriousness, Tony Blair gave a great speech today and many Americans are very pleased with the UK's strong support. We Americans know who our friends are.

Hello chaps

The English are coming!

PS where did you get the tires from.

Chris Melia

Hi Chris
Yes us Brits are slowly infiltrating the fourm, good to see Thunderbird Racing on board I was at Dave's premises last Friday and you can't move for GT40's I counted 7 forties (one hanging from the roof) 1 Cobra,
2 Lotus 23's, 1 Van Demien, in various stages of build, plus 1 forty that's due to arrive back from the paint shop any day for completion.Thunderbird seem to have grabbed a large slice of the UK market in a very short time, and the dealings I have had with them so far I can only see them going from strength to strength. With refference to the tyres I found them for sale in the G.T.D. club Magazine
Ian

Back