Choice which way to go

G

I know that opinion is very subjective however I am at some distance down the path of acquiring a kit car. Originally I only had eyes for the Ac Cobra which made life easy the Robnel and the Python were the only two to chose from depending on weather you wanted all the latest mod cons or true to the original car, again I state that opinion is subjective.

I have now discovered the GT40 and have perused the obvious web sites what I would like to find out from people who have these kits is their opinion of their cars why they chose theirs and any recommendations that could be made. Thanks for the time

Cubes

G

I looked at them all and chose Roaring Forties. I think it is stronger, safer, more comfortable and very true to the original while you can also have modern technology like fuel injection if you like.

I chose the GT40 because it's been a car that I have admired since high school. It is so unique that you never see one on the road.
I see plenty of Vipers and ZO6's but I never see a GT40. The GT40 also has the best
lines of any car I have ever seen, It truly is timeless. I never grow tired of looking at it. Most people when they see it can't believe it was designed in 1964. They think it is a new ultra modern sports car.

Hersh
smile.gif

Back