GT 40 Enthusiast Club

GT 40 Enthusiast Club will have a stand at the NEC Birmingham on the 3&4 of November 2001 three club members will have their cars on the stand. For tickets and info E-Mail me or call 01638 510136.

Chris Melia

MK111 GT40 351W

G

Chris,
Put me down for two give me a call on monday,
Regards Dave.

Hi Chris
Put me down for two tickets for the N.E.C. are you going to the G.T.D. AGM next week if so I'll collect the tickets off you then.
Ian

Tornado GT40 302

G

Hi Dave & Chris

It's great to see you guys posting on this site. I know you'll be able to help. Dave again thanks for the bellhousing gasket. I'll be in touch soon.

Regards
Paul Campoli
Toronto, Canada

Hi Paul

herd you sold the car, have you purchased another? If so how far along are you with the build.

Chris Melia

PS I got the dates wrong for the NEC turns out that it 10 & 11 November Contact John Wisher for the tickets at £5.00 on 01509 673216

G

Hi Chris

Yes, I sold the car but I'm still involved in helping the fellow who purchased it. He owns his own machine shop and hopes to be able to come up with a car for the US market. It would basically be an affordable version of the KVA, with modifications in suspension etc. to suit the US market. Once he gets it to where it is marketable, eg. placing all mounting points etc. I'll let the club know. By that time hopefully I'll be able to afford one of those. I haven't heard from John Church lately. Last I spoke to him he was going to Lemans with you in your car. Anyway hope all is back in the UK and I'll keep in touch.

Thanks
Paul

Back