TPSY

G

We have modifiyed a 40 for some one who is 6.5 ft so i am sure you will fit in OK,
Regards Dave

G

Really t.bird? What did you guys do? And do you build GT40s? Can you send me some info?

G

Tpsy Hi yes we do build GT40s all makes ,
t0 gain extra room you use a tilton floor mounted pedal box and move it forward on a sloted faulse floor that should do the trick. Regards, Dave

G

Hey Dave, what is your company's address? I might be in London in February or early march so I will stop by to see your work.

G

TPSY.
address go down the list under gt40 tbird it is there. Dave

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
At Roaring Forties we also use a floor mounted pedal box. This was done for the sake of originality but is one way of geting more room. The ratios of the pedals is also another way of steeling those few mm.. If you are realy tall than a company in England called Dax ( more famous for their Cobra ) produced in the 80's a taller car. It was 42 inches tall and those extra 2 inches made all the difference. Although the Dax does look slightly different in the door window and the area around it, they are a good replica. Innis Ireland test drove the cars as I remember and was quiet complementry about them. Although the difference can be easily spotted, especialy when parked besides a 40 inch replica, at almost 2 m. tall there are few alternatives except surgery.

Best wishes, Robert Logan (Roaring Forties)

Back