kva mk111

G

hello there owned kva mk111 for about a year . being knott conversant with gts i now realise that to progress this gt needs a lot of work . it has the old upright trailing arms and cortina front .looking for type c chassis or some to fabricate front and rear like gtd use to. look forwards to some replys
confused.gif
null

Hi Barni

The KVA Mk 111 is without doubt the hardest car to build. I know because I have one. First thing you need to do is scrap the chassis. I know of a GTD chassis in Suffolk thats available with wish bones uprights and a set of wheels.
I had to build my own based on the original lay out, this gives greater foot room than the GTD. I also know of a brand new Tornado Chassis that will be available in Feb 2002 could be also a good way to go due to the anti dive suspension layout.

Chris Melia
PS Check out your E mail Attachment for photo of my MK111 It has Ford 351w V8.

Where are you from? We can help fabricate anything you want to get the chassis and suspension right. Unfortuately we will need the car to do this.

G

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Melia:
Hi Barni

The KVA Mk 111 is without doubt the hardest car to build. I know because I have one. First thing you need to do is scrap the chassis. I know of a GTD chassis in Suffolk thats available with wish bones uprights and a set of wheels.
I had to build my own based on the original lay out, this gives greater foot room than the GTD. I also know of a brand new Tornado Chassis that will be available in Feb 2002 could be also a good way to go due to the anti dive suspension layout.

Chris Melia
PS Check out your E mail Attachment for photo of my MK111 It has Ford 351w V8.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Barney

You want to speek to Mike on 01953 681 578 he also has rear uprights in alloy with disks. See E-mail attachment

Chris Melia.

Back