48 IDA Manifold wanted

Hi Andrew

Nice to see you on this forum. The Manifold you want is available from Holman Moody listed on their web site.

Chris Melia

G

Anyone out there got a manifold for sale for a 302 to take 48IDA's? Shipping from the US is not a problem. I'm also looking for a main casting (throttle body) for one of the carbs which is corroded. This is to go on my GTD 40,which runs 44IDF's at present. For those of you that don't know, we have a very active club for GTD 40's in the UK, the GTD 40's Car Club. We publish a quarterly magazine, keep a digital photo library and have a dozen or so members who compete in speed events (Hillclimbs and Sprints)each year. Hope to hear from you.
smile.gif

G

Tony Branda specializes in Shelby restoration and has a very extensive catalogue. You may want to consider the manifold that accepts a standard thermostat instead of the racing type that is on EBay.

Hi Andrew,
I would suggest that you buy the manifold direct from the place that makes them. A.T. Francis. They are commonly known here under the name Blue Thunder. They are the largest foundry for Ford type manifolds and heads.
Their web site is www.bluethunderauto.com
On the site I believe there is a list of dealers. Last I checked the manifold you want sold for $460.00 U.S. dollars.
I hope this helps.

Hersh
smile.gif

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: Hershal Byrd ]

Hi Frank

looks like your getting the hang of it!! Pleased to see you here.

Chris Melia

PS Nice car.

Back