AMERICAN GT NAME AND PHOTOS ARE BEING USED ILLEGALLY

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CONCERNING THE ILLEGAL USE OF THE AMERICAN GT NAME AND PHOTOS

Recently a new website showed up with the name American GT and 3 photos of a GT40. (A silver one, a red one and a yellow one)This company claims to be owned by John Hester. Please be aware that Mr. Hester is ILLEGALLY using the name American GT and the photos. The photos on Mr. Hesters website of the completed cars are from my brochure. The real American GT is a Kansas corporation and has been since 1998. The pictures Mr. Hester is using were copyrighten in 1999 by my company, the real American GT. The GT40s in the photos are owned by me and are in my possession. I know nothing of Mr. Hester and wish him well but he is illegally using my name and my photographs. Mr. Hester in NO WAY had anything to do with the production of the completed cars he has pictured on his website. The photos of the chassis on the website are NOT mine, only the pictures of the completed cars. He has been sent a notice to stop his usage. If anyone has any doubt as to my legitimacy they can call the Kansas Secretary of State or they can email me at [email protected] with their phone number and I will be happy to talk with anyone concerning this. I have the original photos that Mr. Hester is copying and I also have hundreds of photos of the build process of the cars Mr. Hester claims are his. For that matter, please come by and see me and I will give those in doubt a ride.

Chris Bramhall
President, American GT

Back