GT40s.com
MK-I  MK-II  MK-III  MK-IV  GULF  MIRAGE  J-CAR  LOLA
GT40s.com
Home Forum Gallery Support GT40s.com  
Register FAQ Advertisers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GT40s.com > >

Notices

Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, & Vendors Consumer experiences related to GT40s. NOT for advertising.

Old 26th March 2004, 03:37 AM   #1
3 Tenths
Canada

GT40: Vancouver B.C. Canada
Powerhaus II

I know this section is more meant for reporting less than honourable businesses but I had such a great experience with these guys that i have to voice it.
http://www.phii.net/new/index.cfm
Before i even bought my transmission, i sent them at least 15-20 emails with questions on the different transaxles and the options i was looking at and suggestions they had. They answered every email within a day and were very polite and willing to help. In the process of ordering stuff, again, they called me after almost every email i sent to discuss what i wanted and confirm that was a good choice. Helpfull in deciding which gears i should use and suggesting which parts to replace and steering me away from some of the stuff that wasnt absolutely necesary if it looked good. I have never been more comfortable giving away alot of hard earned money to any other company. I would confidently recomend them to everyone with a porsche transaxle. Look for my spray bar install in the DIY section in the next few weeks, (when i finally find where my bench is hiding in the garage and clear a workspace)
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2004, 10:57 AM   #2
llarsen
Lynn Larsen
United States

GT40: Sabre
Re: Powerhaus II

Eric,

It is really for both. Really glad you had an outstanding experience with these guys. Your post could effect what a number of people do in the future.

Lynn
llarsen is offline   Reply With Quote