Carbs Unlimited

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Hi all,

I'd like to know the C/S of this supplier. Although I've placed my order thru online and paid via Paypal for the corresponding order, I have not heard anything to confirm my order few days ago. Do not why, but no reply in the past for any query for their product. It'll be appreciated if anyone in this forum could enlighten me for this vendor?

Thanks

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Yuji,

Do you have more information you could share so that maybe a forum member could assist you?

Ron

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Yuji,

PM me with your order info. These guys are located near me. I'd be happy to contact them.

Neal

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you all. W/o any notice from the vendor, but have received the shipment notice from UPS. So looks on the way to Tokyo. Wait and see for next few more days. Will post if not in the case.

Thanks again for all your offer!
Best Regards

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Hi all,

I've just returned from business trip to Asia and found the ordered products have been delivered at home w/o any issue. Thank you for all your concern on my order, but I'm now glad to have the goods on my hand. It might be good if sales of the shop would have replied to all my mails for this order from the beginning.

Thanks and Regards

Back