Shipping of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Everyone

I have been reading on a sub forum about problems customers of other manufacturers are having getting parts shipped to them even though they have been paid for in full months ago.

Today I have taken several calls from customers about to place orders with us who are concerned about this and asking if its likely to happen when they purchase a TS40.

The answer to that is NO.

You pay a 20% deposit, you pay the balance when the order is complete and then its shipped.

No missing parts, no excuses and no fake tracking numbers.

If a part is missing I will refund the money for the part and give it to you personally FOC out of my own pocket.

I do not want the bad rep other companies are getting associated with Tornado Sports Cars in any way, shape or form and that is the reason for this post.

I hope everyone is now clear on the shipping process at Tornado.

Thanks

Andy

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
good on ya andy....

it must be easier on you forum wise also as 21 threads against 380 must also help..

I also looked through briefly and cant find a slagging post from a newbie poster in here so you dont seem to have that issue either...

cheers and keep up the good work

craig

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Craig

If you do things right issues do not get raised and it keeps the number of posts to a minimum.

Get the car to the customer with all the parts he ordered, be able to supply him every single part he needs to complete the build along with a comprehensive step by step build manual and youre done.

You then do not get posts like 'where do you get this from?' and 'how do you do that?'

It costs hundreds of thousands to develop a package like that but when its done its done and it makes life easy for both the customer and manufacturer.

All of the new Mono kits are being developed with exactly the same philosophy.

Thanks

Andy

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
thanks for the info and cool......it sounds like your sorted. - maybe i can adapt this simplification to another business model....lifes much too over complicated in todays dynamic global market place dont you think.......?

as a by-the-by......my wifes cousins husband is a milkman..... his phone hardly rings anymore...he has hardly any customers.....and his round is nearly non existant....he cracked me up the other night explaining how he never gets any complaints and where tescos are going wrong in running out of milk....?

Keith

thanks for the info and cool......it sounds like your sorted. - maybe i can adapt this simplification to another business model....lifes much too over complicated in todays dynamic global market place dont you think.......?

as a by-the-by......my wifes cousins husband is a milkman..... his phone hardly rings anymore...he has hardly any customers.....and his round is nearly non existant....he cracked me up the other night explaining how he never gets any complaints and where tescos are going wrong in running out of milk....?

It is definitely the lowest form.... no doubt. :blank:

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Craig7L

Sorry but I do not know your real name but we do not want this rubbish on our forum so we have reported you to the moderator.

The last shipping parts thread was closed by the moderators because it got out of hand.

Tell your wifes, cousins, husband to get another job.

Andy

as a by-the-by......my wifes cousins husband is a milkman..... his phone hardly rings anymore...he has hardly any customers.....and his round is nearly non existant....he cracked me up the other night explaining how he never gets any complaints and where tescos are going wrong in running out of milk....?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've had a number of PMs/requests re this thread and it is adding nothing of benefit to the forum.

To avoid wasted bandwidth and any additional confrontation/sarcasm this thread is now closed....

Please let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back