RCR being sued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Well, the title says it all. As many of you know I was a big supporter of RCR and its owner. Unfortunately, things have not worked out. As of this time I have commenced litigation and I am seeking witnesses. I am not interested in discussing my suit. Witnesses can contact me through a private message. Thank you.

Can I ask why you would post this if you're not going to talk about it?
Or give a genral reason for it?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I'm not sure if he can discuss any of it in an open forum like this. Different country though so rules could be totally different though I am surprised he has mentioned it here.
There are always two sides to everything and to go down a litigious route like this would seem to be typically North American. I guess he won't be driving a RCR car now....

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
This is a personal/business issue between Gregg and I and involves a disagreement in both directions.

Anyone in business today, attorneys included will face their own lawsuit at one time or another during their career..thats a fact of life, especially in the USA.

This is not a situation for discussion on an internet forum.

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
As an attorney, I agree. Not sure why the original poster put this up -- this is something that needs to be resolved between the vendor and the customer. Bringing it up on a message board doesn't do any good.

Ron Earp

Admin
This thread will be closed. The matter is between Gregg and RCR. Interested parties can contact them for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back