X2 Builders Tons Of Parts

If your looking for used GT parts at Bottom Dollar give these guys a call i bought a GT engine and trans package way better than what i expected very very pleased with the service, they treated me like a king very polite. They give great deals and when i received the engine it was in excellent shape. They are one of the biggest parts suppliers, and they are great give them a call!!!:shy::shy::shy::thumbsup:

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
I've bought parts here. I would not even get close to say "Bottom Dollar" prices. Probably no better or no worse than other Ford GT used part prices......way expensive. My .02 cents.....make that a buck thiry five in today's prices.:devilish:

Pete

Dusty

GT40s Supporter
I tend to agree. X2 is NOT bottom dollar. $2 grand for a control arm for a Ford GT? For that price it has better be Magnesium Alloy. However; they have the market cornered and seem to always get the Ford GTs fresh from the insurance salvage auction block...hmmmmmm

I stopped by there once inquiring about viper parts. From the gal behind the counter to Scott himself.......They were all totally rude to me. Maybe I stopped by on the wrong day but I left thinking I wouldnt do business with them.

Back