GT40s.com
MK-I  MK-II  MK-III  MK-IV  GULF  MIRAGE  J-CAR  LOLA
GT40s.com
Home Forum Gallery Support GT40s.com  
Register FAQ Advertisers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GT40s.com > >

Notices

Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, & Vendors Consumer experiences related to GT40s. NOT for advertising.

Old 22nd December 2010, 06:40 PM   #1
mv1313
Rookie
Sweden

GOX teknik Quality problems

I am sorry to write this but I feel obliged to inform everyone how bad Goran Olsson treats its customers. I have had many bad parts from GOX technology and the drop is uprightsen which can not be used. Many people have purchased expensive parts from GOX and now will not be able to use these parts. I trusted Göran and many other customers did the same. I'm very disappointed. He tries to talk out this problem but there are too many facts. These evaluations from knowledgeable people in the aluminum industry has proven how bad it is. Basically, Göran is a friendly person who wants all good but one can not be everywhere and have enough time to make quality products all by myself.
It is not the last that will be written on this subject and there is of course another side to feel completely different to what I think.
My opinion is, buy nothing from GOX.
mv1313 is offline   Reply With Quote