Vintage Wheel

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
I just wanted to say thanks to Bob Lacey at Vintage Wheel. The previous owner of my 40 made the swap to 17” wheels from Vintage. After owning the car for a while I noticed the threads on one pin drive spindles didn’t protrude the same amount from the spinner as the rest did. After investigation, I discovered the backspacing was different than the other front wheel (nearly ½”!). Fortunately, it was material rich and after a conversation with Bob, I sent the wheel to him and he had it machined to the correct backspacing. Vintage stands behind their product, supports , and services not only their direct customers but also the folks who own and use their product. –Well done and thank you! :thumbsup:
Best,
Kelly

Keely

I agree and Bob has always be very close to his customers. I experienced this from Belgium every time I bought something .
I recommend to any potential wheel buyers.

Fred

Keely

I agree and Bob has always be very close to his customers. I experienced this from Belgium every time I bought something .
I recommend to any potential wheel buyers.

Fred

I can just fill in that Bob is giving the best support. If there is a problem there is a "can do attitude" that rewards him.

Br
Henrik Smedberg

Back