GT40s.com
MK-I  MK-II  MK-III  MK-IV  GULF  MIRAGE  J-CAR  LOLA
GT40s.com
Home Forum Gallery Support GT40s.com  
Register FAQ Advertisers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GT40s.com > >

Notices

Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, & Vendors Consumer experiences related to GT40s. NOT for advertising.

Old 10th October 2011, 08:52 AM   #1
NH
Nickwhumph
Rookie
United Kingdom

GT40: CAV GT40
Thumbs up Frank Catt and Wealden Engineering - Highly recommended!

I've just had my car looked at by Frank Catt at Wealden Engineering and I have to say that the service I received was absolutely fantastic - second to none in the UK.

Frank knows more about GT40s than anyone Iíve ever met/spoken to, the peculiarities of each kit and how to improve things beyond measure.

He is a pleasure to deal with providing regular updates and a fountain of knowledge. I cannot recommend him enough for people who need some work done. The turnaround was extremely quick and the service was very professional and personal.

I've had some bad experiences in the past but I'm very glad I've found Frank - he makes the car fun to drive!!

Highly recommended!!!!

He can be reached via his website at http://www.wealdenengineer.co.uk or on 01323 843 839Ö..
Nickwhumph is offline   Reply With Quote