ISIS Wiring

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Quite some time ago I contacted Fran Hall at RCR about changing from the originally supplied wiring harness to the ISIS system. I received the ISIS kit for the SLC and was so impressed with it that I went on-line and purchased the ISIS 3-cell kit with inLink, inDash harness kit, and inMotion motor control kit for my Lotus project. I received parts of the kit but until today I hadn't received everything after waiting a number of months.

Jay Harris with ISIS was always been responsive to my e-mails. Unfortunately, as I understand it, they were dealing with a vendor who could not supply the circuit boards in the required timeframe at the same time ISIS was being overwhelmed with new orders. While I haven't had a chance to wire anything up yet, the quality of the wire and supplied components appears REALLY high - and each kit comes with an illustrated set of detailed instructions.

It's been a long process from time of order to delivery but I'm VERY happy with what I've received and Jay has always responded to my inquiries. I can't wait to replace the "Lord Lucas" wiring with the ISIS system! Overall, I'm very happy with ISIS.

Dave L

Back