GT40s.com
MK-I  MK-II  MK-III  MK-IV  GULF  MIRAGE  J-CAR  LOLA
GT40s.com
Home Forum Gallery Support GT40s.com  
Register FAQ Advertisers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GT40s.com > >

Notices

Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, & Vendors Consumer experiences related to GT40s. NOT for advertising.

Old 19th January 2013, 11:00 AM   #1
darrinps
8 Tenths
United States

GT40: GTForte
Shipper KC International Freight Forwarding

At the advice of another forum member I selected KC International Freight Forwarding as my shipping coordinator.

It was a bit of a mixed bag in that they did have a misstep with a selection on the Customs paperwork, the Customs price estimate was off by a good bit, and one part of the shipping the trucking company they selected ended up dropping the ball. That said, they really, and I mean really, scrambled to get things done when it came to crunch time and they even refunded part of my money when they had to change trucking companies at the last minute after I pitched a fit when they (the trucker) screwed up.

In short, I'd use them again now that they have had an experience shipping a couple GT40 kits in (one to NY and one to TX).
darrinps is offline   Reply With Quote