Many thanks to Johann of CAV USA

Pat

Supporter
Just a note to thank Johann Keyser of CAV USA for the help in solving my A/C issues. He not only located me an upgraded compressor for the CAV, it was also $50 cheaper than a similar model available locally and he even had it to me overnight.
He and Jean at the factory are always responsive and just great to deal with!

Pat, I second your words about Johann. I've "bothered & pestered" him so many times at some ridculous hours because of my lack of mechanical knowledge and in the calmest tone possible he walks/talks me through the issues with relative ease never denying me information or telling me to leave him alone. I admit I'm no mechanic but I'm also a guy who will "get stuck in" to a problem and try to learn as much about my car through practical experience and I always appreciate the help of those on this forum but also Johann who is always my first choice for answers and help. Johann is a very busy guy with his own business and is creating some beautiful motor bikes so I know he's busy but he's never failed to help me and always takes my calls. Johann is one of the reasons I've been pleased with my choice to buy a CAV. The support from the Factory and its Rep has been outstanding.

Last edited:
Johann,
Is the best and I have been so busy last few months I had no time to stop by to have him help with someother projects.
Mort

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Johann is a great guy. What he does with a motorcycle is art. He stores 6 of my cars so I drop by occasionally and look at the bikes.

Back