Josh at Fuelabs

I needed a fueling solution for the Aluminator (strengthened Coyote). I talked to Holley (poor experience at best) Summit (better, but not great knowledge of what I needed) and then reached out to Fuelabs who's customer service department sent me over to Josh in technical support. This guy took quite a bit of time finding out exactly what I needed based on what it was I was building and what I planned to do with it and then made recommendations based upon that to save me some money (actually ended up telling me to buy some of the components from a competitor since theirs would be "overkill" for part of what I needed). He wrote me back after seeing my order hit from a retail company I placed it through and worked up the one non-stock part (bought this at his suggestion to save some more money...avoided an adapter this way) that day so it would ship out quicker and not wait over the weekend.

Very good experience that I wanted to pass along. I'll update on the quality of the products themselves once they arrive.

Back