GT 40 Gold Parts

They say the devil is in the details so every now and again I try to add something to CAV #82 that was fitted to the originals and in this instance I added a small but I feel unique piece that I doubt SPF or even the superb house of GELSCOE puts on their cars. I went to Andrew at GT 40 Gold Parts and he fitted me out with a very nice Lucas 608 interior mirror and she looks superb with her unique chrome polished casing and subtle ceramic marble used to change the mirror angle for night driving. It wasn't cheap but nothing worth having (or wanting) for these cars usually is. Its a very nice bit of kit that arrived intact and ready to be fitted. Only those that really know these cars will notice it but if someone does I'll know I'm dealing with a real GT 40 guru!

Thanks Andrew its all you said it would be and looks bloody smart on the car. Thanks mate! Now about that washer jet? :thumbsup:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thats great Jimmy, how about a photo.

I have often thought about getting at leat one original part.......

What original owner woulden't want a nice new door and some cash?:)

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Many thanks for the compliments James.
Washer jet is on its way to me as we speak.
I will send you a photo as soon as it lands.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
This is what they generally look like..

Attachments

• DIGI0737.jpg
    DIGI0737.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 430
  • DIGI0741.jpg
    DIGI0741.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 400
Thanks for posting these Andrew....beat me to the punch. This mirror looks just like mine....hell it could be mine!! Nice one Andrew.

Jim you need one of these in your stunning GT40.

Back