Paul Whitlock

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Many of us on the forum have worked before with Paul Whitlock, a long-term employee at Olthoff Racing.* I called Paul a couple of weeks back for some advice, and he mentioned that he is no longer with Olthoff Racing. He and his Uncle have set up a shop located near the Charlotte Airport.*

I was in need of some help on a number of maintenance issues, and since Paul’s shop is close to me, I've had him help me out. I wanted to let the community know that Paul is also available as a resource to the forum members.* Although Paul isn't currently active on the forum, you can reach him at [email protected].*

I've always known Paul to be both highly skilled and very ethical, and I'm glad that he's now an additional resource that I can draw upon.

Steve

Supporter
Just had Paul help me finish off p2348. He was a wealth of knowledge and a tremendous help. He fixed a number of things I had done wrong and together we got the car running and worked out the kinks. He worked long/hard hours after a long trip with a bit of a deadline but really came through. Can't recommend him enough. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Back