GT40s.com
MK-I  MK-II  MK-III  MK-IV  GULF  MIRAGE  J-CAR  LOLA
GT40s.com
Home Forum Gallery Support GT40s.com  
Register FAQ Advertisers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GT40s.com > >

Notices

Feedback: Buyers, Sellers, & Vendors Consumer experiences related to GT40s. NOT for advertising.

Old 14th July 2017, 07:44 PM   #1
Charlie Farley
10 tenths
United Kingdom

GT40: In Build
Jay Cushman - Con Artist ?

Tonight , despite repeated reports about his activities, I decided to give him an international call.
He professed to not being able to hear me properly. I told him I would call him back.
Despite five subsequent redials, they all went to voice mail.
There is a certain car on this forum, coming back from New Zealand.
Mr Cushman delivered crucial defective parts to that build, that could not be used.
JAY CUSHMAN ....STEP FORWARD, you wanker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Charlie Farley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 07:52 AM   #2
Jay Cushman
3 Tenths
United States

Re: Jay Cushman - Con Artist ?

First off you tried to call while I was at the NASCAR race in NH while I was trying to help the Wood Brothers get win #100 and as you have always known we are almost always racing on the weekends. This was the biggest race in New England and I was pretty busy. I do not remember getting an email from you in 6 months or more. A random phone call on a weekend during racing season at a race track where I have little to no reception and you were told to call me Monday at the shop and now you come on here and run your mouth about something I have no idea about without as much as a text or email or call back on Monday. I am pretty sure who the wanker is. I have not been on here in months and had to be told about this from friends. My phone number and email have not changed in 30 years, can you say the same?

207 892 8141
[email protected]
Jay Cushman is offline   Reply With Quote