Replica Ford GT Steering Wheel Badges

MWGT40

Supporter
I have today ordered a batch of replica steering wheel centres to be made. They are self adhesive emblems made of 3mm thick flat acrylic and 58mm in diameter (i.e. as per the original centres).

For those of you that have not seen an original GT40 steering wheel (I am sure that there are not many of you on this forum) the centre looks like two half moons in silver that are filled one in red, one in blue, with the words "Ford GT" in black on a matt silver background. I have ordered an original Moto Lita steering wheel on which to fix mine so it should look the business!

I have had to pay out over £500 to have the batch manufactured so, if you want one, the price is £25 plus carriage.

They will be delivered in 4 to 5 weeks. Orders will be taken strictly on a first come first served basis.

Martin

I too would like one! How would you like me to pay?
smile.gif

I make the aluminium centre boss for the Mota-Lita wheels,which carries the badge, exact replica again,call me if needed. Frank

MWGT40

Supporter
Simon and Fred,

Your orders are acknowledged. To pay you can simply send me a cheque within the next few weeks, enclosing a stamped addressed return envelope as well. Alternatively, I will advise you separately of the postage cost (should not be much) to be added.

Frank, as previously discussed, put me down for one of your aluminium centre bezels.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
A number of people have emailed me asking how much postage for the replica badges is to the US. To save answering everybody individually, the answer is £3 (or about $4.50) for airmail carriage.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Graham Turner and William Musarra, thanks for your orders. I will contact you once the badges are ready in a few weeks.

MWGT40

Supporter
The price is £25 each plus post and packing (which is £3 to the USA). You can either:

1. Send me a cheque for £28 (or for the USA it needs to be £33 as I get charged a £5 fee by my bank for cashing a dollar cheque - this converts to $51 at today's rate of $1.55 dollars = £1. I will wait for the cheque to clear the bank before I mail the badge which takes a few days.

2. Pay using a debit or credit card via PayPal (just go to website paypal.com - it is very easy to use). I recommend this route as it is easier and cheaper. My email address, which you will need to use is [email protected]

When you pay, I will be immediately notified by email by PayPal and will despatch same day.

HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE PAYPAL YET AS I HAVE ONLY JUST SET THE ACCOUNT UP AND NEED TO SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL THROUGH TOMORROW TO ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT. YOU CAN USE IT THEN!

Obviously, for those in the UK, just send me a cheque for £25 plus post and packing of £1.50 i.e. total cost £26.50

E-mail me if you have any problems.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
I have just heard from the manufacturer that the badges have been completed and are to be despatched to me today so I should get them by the weekend hopefully.

Once they are in and I have checked them, I will email everybody individual confirmation.

Martin

Back