Demister grilles

G

Due to the interst shown after I last said I had some of these (MKIII Zephyr grilles as used on original cars) I have managed to track a few more down. Some are in need of a litle straightening, and all will need sandblasting and painting, so prices have not been established yet but will be in the vicinity of USD$45-$55. I am out of town for the next few weeks, however, and then in the Antarctic over Christmas and New Year, so won't be able to do much with them until I return at the start of February. I already have orders from Marco Bjerken, Maxx Fisher and Ted Baird, but anyone else who is interested, get in touch in late January. Neal and Alain, have you received your grilles yet?

Cheers, Brian.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Not an hour after the past post and the doorbell rang. Brian, you sure know how to pack things safely! Thanks, looks excellent!

Nov09_015.jpg

Brian Stewart
Supporter
I have just one left and that is spoken for. I will try to locate some more as your request and a couple from other places mean I have orders for five. I will let you know if I have any success.

Cheers, Brian.

I am out of town for the next few weeks, however, and then in the Antarctic over Christmas and New Year, so won't be able to do much with them until I return at the start of February.

Hey, Brian doesn't have a red coat and a long white flowing beard does he?

Brian Stewart
Supporter
No, I don't have a long white beard, although I am getting older.... All my grilles have long gone. If I ever find any more rest assured I will post on here.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Ho, ho ho. Brian.

Back