Hartwell latches for sale

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I have six (6) hartwell body latches for sale. $750.00 for all.

Attachments

• 26397-clips1.jpg
    26397-clips1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,816

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for all who inquired about the latches. They are tenatively sold. I am just waiting for payment. Gt40guy1 I emailed you without a reply. Fred, if I don't receive payment I will advise you via private message. Payment supposed to be in hand tomorrow.

Fred, these are not a direct replacement fit, you will need a fair amount body alterations and paintwork to your GTD to fit these catches, Frank

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Fred, I think you misunderstood my post. Another forum member has advised that he has sent payment via FED EX to me. I am suppossed to receive it today. If I don't receive it today I said I would email you. Please advise if you have sent payment, where exactly it was sent and provide return account information as the payment will be returned to you. Please send the info to me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Frank you are correct that the latches will need minor modifications. They are original Hartwell latches but I have been advised by the forum member who purchased same that they differ slightly from the original gt40. In fact the purchaser was kind enough to forward a picture of a replica/original(?) latch. The minor modification was that the sides of the latches need to be trimmed off and the bottom mount was different, however outward appearance of the latch was exact to an original forty.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Fred, after posting the above message, I went to my paypal account and there has been no money depsoited in same. I don't know how you could have sent payment to me as I never provided any information. Please give me an email so I know what you are talking about. Thanks Gregg

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Fred, I know I probably haven't given you time to respond, and based upon the time difference you may be sleeping, but I just went through all the emails I received on the latches and their has never been any correspondence received from you or sent to you. I further never advised anyone to send payment to me via paypal. The only person I made payment arrangements with is the current purchaser. If he wants to be known I'm sure he will place his comments about his transaction with me. Please send me a message when you get the chance. Thanks

Gregg

I apologize for the confusion I created but had an email reply on subject from someone else.
Thanks for pointing me out my mistake.pls disregards previous correspondence on subject from my part.
Rgds
fred

Back