Gt 40 427 Tunnel port fuel injection manifold

Want to buy a GT 40 fuel injection manifold for a Ford 427 Tunnel port. I have pictures of what I want but I don't think I can post them on this site. Email me and I will email a picture. The intake was used on the GT40's, (I have a picture showing that) and pictures of them new. They were a crossover type intake(left side feeds right bank,etc). I will pay top price for this piece or trade some SOHC parts or other rare Boss 429 parts or FE parts.. I would also be interested in a 58MM weber intake for a tunnel port, This intake is for a 427 Tunnel port in a CAV GT 40.Thanks for the space Wayne

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Wayne !!!
I'll do some searching, as I did know where there was a Weber intake. I think I also have a line on 58mm Weber parts if you are interested. If you are interested, send me a personal email.
Regards, Brian

I would like to see the pictures you have. I also would be interested in the 58 mm Webers. I have the patterns to the carburetor except for the base. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks

I have a bunch of the 58mm side draft weber setup. They are a pain because they
limit what can be done with the valve train as they sit right on top of the stock valve cover.

Back