RENAULT 21 GEARBOX FOR SALE

I HAVE JUST HAD AN E MAIL FROM A FRIEND WHO IS BUYING A RENAULT21 EXHAUST FROM ME HE HAS ACCESS TO TWO MAYBE FOUR GEARBOXES FROM RENAULT 21'S HOPEFULLY ALL TURBOS WITH 3.44 DIFFS IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED GIVE ME A MAIL AND I'LL SEE WHAT SORT OF MONEY HE'S AFTER FOR THEM FORM THE MAIL I HAD I THINK HE'S LOOKING FOR ABOUT £200 A BOX
CHRIS
[email protected]

i live in leicester uk the chap who is selling them lives in coventry uk apparently he collects them for a kit manufacturer and this person has not been in touch so he's looking to off load them the mail i got from him said he had one in coventry uk and had to collect the other two and a fourth sometime in feb
hope this helps
as soon as i find out more i'll post the info

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Chris,
Thank you for posting this on the web site. I'm sure quite a few folks will be interested, me for one.
Dave M

spoke to the chap sellinfg these boxes he wants £225 for each one rightly or wrongly i have agreed to buy three from him i suppose soon i will be the proud owner of these three plus two more i already own i hav'nt even got my chassis yet i hope everything goes well
chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I've got a Renault 25 gearbox for sale, I think its 3.88 with 0.85 5th gear. I got it as a spare, but I need the space now. £200 & its yours.
Tony 01189 661909

Have you still got any of these gearbox's ? if so are they renault 21 turbo ?, this is my first time on this site as I have only just bought my tornado kit last night so I'm shoping for parts to complete it.

Chris.

i hopefully have brought three renault 21 boxes the chap selling them is on his way as i write they all should be un1-13 type boxes so he assures me he wants £225 for each box he hopefully can get a fourth some time in feb the three boxes i'm getting are presently spoken for but i'll see what i can do and mail the fourum chris

Back