302High performance Motor and parts

Starting to clean out the garage for all the boxes that will start arriving soon. I bought this motor at the auction for Parts One when they went out of business several years ago. It came out of a 97 Explorer. Got it home and when I started disassembling it I found out I had the high performance version.(staggered intake manifold, 70mm throtlebody, roller cam, and GT40P heads, dis ignition system). It sat around til I got DRB#5 which came with a 351W. So here it is for sale. The intake system is on ebay til the 27th. I took the engine to my machinist and he cleaned up all the parts except the block which will need boring( he still has the heads, is checking to make sure there is no damage to the valves). Cam bearings and freeze plugs are still in. Waterpump,fan, crank trigger,and tensioners are there.All parts apear to be in good shape, even the pistons. Cylinder walls have rust and will need to be bored. If you wanted to keep it a 302, the cylinders could be sleeved. I am selling all or parts, whatever you want. I am also selling the intake from the 351, an Edelbrock streetperformer 4 BBl manifold and the weber setup that was on the engine. Engine was never cranked when I got it, so don't know what shape the weber(s) are in. Make me a decent offer and it could be yours.
Bill.
Pics to follow
920756P10100025.jpg

After recieving a question from an ebay bidder, I looked closer at the carb and found the stamping under the fuel inlet. They are 48 IDF 1 100 if anyone is interested.
Bill

Back