More replica Gurney Valve Covers

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Hello everyone.
Nice to be back.
While on vacation back home I picked up some more valve covers from Chris Melia.
We have threee sets left.
They are 200 pounds a set(plus shipping from Michigan to your location)
Paypal payment should be made to Chris,
These covers are for Ford 302 based engines only.
They are unpainted and have a machined gasket surface, mounting holes and one cover vented for either an oil filler or vent cap,
Ford motorsport gaskets work well with these covers and I recommend drilling both covers for vent lines.
Please let me know if you would like a set,
Thanks
Fran

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I suppose I should have said "200 quid' and then even more people would have been confused..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

200lb is actually Fran's weight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Try this site http://www.xe.com/ucc/ for exchange rates.

At this very moment it would be $351.968.

Francis, Wasssup?!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Hi Freddie,
I had to put some weight on to slow my cars down a little as you boys in Ca. with the bling bling rims couldn't keep up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.....
Life is good and loving my new job with the IRL.
All of a sudden no bites on the covers but a few months ago I was inundated with requests..unfortunately I had a hard drive crash and did not back up those requests.
Hey Freddie ..how far are you from Gardena??
I may need a favour.

Frnacis, you know how we are in Cali,, It's all about looks. All show/bling and no go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gardena is in Southern California 300 -400 miles down from where I am (Northern Cali, 18 miles east of Oakland/SF Bay area). Let me know, If you need me to look something up around here.

Back