Parts wanted UK

I need a set of formed headlight covers and a glass rear window (For a GTD) is there anyone who makes them? (apart from Tornado)

Hello Simon, I make the head and running light covers, which have been fitted to dozens of cars here on the forum on just about all replica makes (definitly GTD) as well as some originals and scratch builds. I sell the set of four pieces for $100.

Simon,
strongly suggest the ones from Mark.I have put them on my first car (GTD) and with minor fitting,they are immaculate.
Rgds
Fred

I have a S/H GTD set. TBH they are a bit milky & mis-shapen, but I'll post them to you for a pint of guiness if you like??

Send me a PM with your address if you want them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Simon -
Extract from last club mag

"By the way, again for those of you who don’t know, we are still supplying fully E and DOT approved glass windscreens, bulkhead and rear screens. Also our original plastic side windows and headlight and spotlight covers.
Graham tells me he has windscreens and windows in stock. If you need any, just contact him on 07905 921736. - Ray Christopher"

regards
Paul

Back