Steering Wheel Centre Boss Badges

Hi All

I have just had a small run of badges manufactured for the steering wheel centre boss and have some for sale if anyone would like one.

They are 58mm in diameter, self adhesive and approximately 2.5mm thick. (see below)

They are £15 each + P&P (£2.5 for UK or £4.50 overseas)

Contact me if interested - [email protected]

Attachments

• 59537-GTbadge.JPG
    59537-GTbadge.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,388
Is there a particular steering wheel centre that these will fit ?
Just that I am about to order my steering components and will get one.

Hi Paul

Frank Catt manufactures some smart steering wheel centre bosses. Primarily for the original style moto lita wheel they have a 58mm recess in the centre to take the badge detailed above. If Frank has a picture of such a fittment, I'm sure he will mail you details or post here for all.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a few of the Centre Badges left - so I'll take to Goodwood on Monday 22nd Aug (club trackday) and if anyone wants one - look me up....

I'll probably be near A11GTD.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(hopefully not with a spanner in my hand...)

hi paul, I am from australia and new to the forum, just wondering if you had any wheel centre badges left? I am also looking for the alloy insert to suit a mountey steering wheel. Regards Ron

Hi Lee

thanks for the info, I didn`t try here in oz. because I thought the mountney s/wheel may not have been used on the oz cars

Regards Ron

Hi Ron -

Yep - still have a few left, but as Lee rightly says, makes sense to source 'complete kit' locally if available...

Thanks for enquiring though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ron

Have you tried Peter at GT40 Austalia.
He does a complete kit.

web site here

His phone number is 07 3807 2480

[/ QUOTE ]

When including a URL in a message, you should begin with "http://www...." or weird things will happen to the URL when someone tries to click on it.

The above URL should be: http://www.gt40australia.com/

Paul,

Do you have any left? I don't have my GT40 any more but (ever the optimist) I am always on the lookout for the "neat parts" for my next one.

Thanks,
Bob

Back