TWM group purchase

Hey guys! Looking for people interested in TWM group purchase! It's a great deal!

TWM, FAST, & Aeroquip group pricing for GT40 members.
The kit includes. Manifold, four 2 barrel throttle bodies (without injectors, as they are unique to each application, but I can do a good deal on them also), fuel rails, manifold mounted linkage, vacuum plenum with vacuum lines and fuel regulator. The prices are as follows plus shipping:
Chev. S/B IDA kit. list $3,715 group $3,115
Ford 351W IDA kit. list $3795 group $3,195
Ford 427 kit 56mm & 58mm. list $4,200 group $3,400
Ford 289-302 IDA kit. list $3,715 group $3,115
Ford 460 kit 56mm & 58mm. list $4995 group $4195
I can get the FAST XFI to you for $1,995 plus shipping. That includes a ECU, wiring harness w/ injector harness, & O2 sensor. An Aeromotive 1000hp capable pump, regulator, & filter is $750 plus shipping. Injectors are in the $300 to $600 per set depending on the size.

Attachments

• 65002-ford427pic1t.jpg
    65002-ford427pic1t.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 258
Oh boy....wish I was in the market for this, even with shipping to the UK, seems pretty good to me.
Maybe when I'm rich and famous? (OK, just rich'd do)

Simon

AL WHAT THE COST BE OF JUST A SET OF EIGHT THROTTLE BODIES AND THEN I COULD MAKE A MANIFOLD TO SUIT.WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO GET A LANDED IN NEW ZEALAND PRICE.THANKS ALI GREY

Ali, You will need four 50mm two barrel throttle bodies @ $315.00 each = $1,260.00
0ne fuel rail kit @ $308.00 308.00
eight air horns @ $45.00 = 360.00

Total less shipping $1,928.00

Retail for these units is $2,354.97. Saves you a little bit!
Thanks, Al

HI AL,I SPOKE TO SEAN HYLAND TODAY HE SUGGESTED JUST USING 45MM DIA THROTTLE BODIES FOR BETTER DRIVABILITY,WOULD THIS MAKE A DIFFERANCE TO THE PRICE,AND WOULD THE FUEL RAILS FIT THE STOCK INJECTORS IN ORIGINAL POSITION. THANKS ALI GREY

Ali, The 45mm injectors are IDF. The center to center measurement is different. Could you get me the measurement center to center on your heads, front ports or rear ports. Thanks, Al

Ali, One more question! What kind of hp are you looking to make with this engine. The reason I ask is that the 45mm are usually used on 4 & 6 cylinder engines.

AL, I DO NOT INTEND TO GO FOR MASSIVE HORSE POWER AT THIS STAGE BUT A GOOD HEAD JOB LATER ON.SEAN HYLAND GUESSTIMATED WITH THROTTLE BODIES IT SHOULD BE AROUND 325HP.I DO NOT MIND STICKING WITH LARGER THROTTLE BODIES, I HAVE JUST READ ON HERE HOW FILTERS CAN CHOKE DOWN INLET SYSTEM SO MAYBE YOUR FIRST SUGGESTION IS OK.DO YOU HAVE THROTTLE BODIES THAT ARE JUST BUTTERFLY BODIES AND TRUMPETS BECUASE THATS ALL I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR USING THE STOCK FUEL INJECTION POSITION.THANKS ALI

AL,I AM A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD WITH MY INLET MANIFOLD AND CAN SAY I HAVE WINDOW OF CENTERS FOR THE BODIES TO FITOF 95MM MIN TO 103MM MAX.THANKS ALI GREY

AL DID YOU FIND OUT THE BORES CENTER TO CENTER MEASUREMENT, IS 100MM OK,IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THESE DIMENSIONS ANYWHERE ON THE WEBB.ANY IDEA OF SHIPPING COST.THANKS ALI GREY

Back