Serpent express trailer for sale

I am selling my Trailer; 16 ft, tilt bed, ideal for GT40, Daytona or Cobra, Lola ect. It weighs 1800 lbs so it is easily towed by small SUV of F150 class truck, fully weatherproof. chuck; Greenville SC [email protected]

panoztrailer005.jpg

Chuck,

It seems to me that I remember Dick Smith hauling his 427 Cobra around the country with a trailer similar to yours. I know it was a soft canvas type material covering the frame work. Weighing only 1800 lbs has to have its benifits.

Good luck with your sale!

it sold a while back to a guy with a Daytona coupe, they are ideal for cobras ,GT40's and coupes as they can be towed with smaller SUV's

Chuck

Supporter
Chuck:

I am conteplating a trailer and the Serpent Express is on the list of possibilities. Was yours aluminum or steel? Would you recommend it? Any comments or concerns?

Chuck

mine was steel. I think they are ideal for small cars and tow much easier than big enclosed trailers, making them ideal to tow with SUV type cars. You would need to make sure the side door is properly placed so you could exit a GT40, also a big issue with most enclosed trailers.

Back