-2 ZF for sale

I have a ZF for sale that I got along with my Indy motor, It is still full of oil and was working in a Pantera.
If anybody is interested I can pull the cover and verify that the ring gear has been wired and get some idea of it's condition.
I don't mileage or history except that it was running.
I also have a Pantera bellhousing and the rod, and actuating rods for the clutch linkeage(seperate from the gearbox which has all of that) and a Pantera slave cylinder bracket.
I have other misc Pantera parts
Also a flywheel and
Dave

Bloody hell that was quick , i only just spotted the add and Frans already snavelled it , recoed it, and on sold it.
Dont you ever sleep ole son
cheers John

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Core ZF boxes...which every used box purchased must be considered, sell for anywhere from $4500-$6000....
Then add the cost of recon and flipping the RP .
Additional parts such as top plate etc etc ...make these recon boxes cost approx.the same as a new unit but without the lead time...$9000-$9500 as a ballpark.
I keep them in stock at all times for RCR kit purchasers.

Yep, fair enough. I have found a guy with 3 ZF-2's in his workshop but he is wanting more than your reconditioned price for worn units. One has a cracked case, one with a 3.8 r/p and one in peices complete but ready for assembly. He seems to think they are worth more than oil at the moment, asking a minimum of $11k US for the disassembled unit!!
I will be keeping a watch on Jac Macs 'build it yourself tranny' thread with interest!

Back