-2 ZF for sale

I have a ZF for sale that I got along with my Indy motor, It is still full of oil and was working in a Pantera.
If anybody is interested I can pull the cover and verify that the ring gear has been wired and get some idea of it's condition.
I don't mileage or history except that it was running.
I also have a Pantera bellhousing and the rod, and actuating rods for the clutch linkeage(seperate from the gearbox which has all of that) and a Pantera slave cylinder bracket.
I have other misc Pantera parts
Also a flywheel and
Dave

Bloody hell that was quick , i only just spotted the add and Frans already snavelled it , recoed it, and on sold it.
Dont you ever sleep ole son
cheers John

Core ZF boxes...which every used box purchased must be considered, sell for anywhere from $4500-$6000....
Then add the cost of recon and flipping the RP .
Additional parts such as top plate etc etc ...make these recon boxes cost approx.the same as a new unit but without the lead time...$9000-$9500 as a ballpark.
I keep them in stock at all times for RCR kit purchasers.

Yep, fair enough. I have found a guy with 3 ZF-2's in his workshop but he is wanting more than your reconditioned price for worn units. One has a cracked case, one with a 3.8 r/p and one in peices complete but ready for assembly. He seems to think they are worth more than oil at the moment, asking a minimum of $11k US for the disassembled unit!!
I will be keeping a watch on Jac Macs 'build it yourself tranny' thread with interest!

Back