Blueprinted (understatement) 4 bbl Carb For Sale

Ron Earp

Admin
I've had the Holley 4bbl carb that I bought from Stan Justis (StanJ, Stallion Racing) around in the garage for two years now and figure it is time to move it on. Stan builds carbs for stock car teams and definitely knows his stuff and is a pleasure to communicate with. If I were looking for a top notch 4bbl I'd definitely look his way.

This particular carb Stan built for the Lola motor, the older motor that was sold, and I can't use it on anything now. The carb is meant to feed an engine over 350 inches that is relatively aggressive.

The build of this carb is shown here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/gt40-tech-engines-induction-exhaust/18991-4-bbl-carb-lola-motor.html

If interested PM me or email me. Time to clean out the garage and I'll have more items up for sale over the coming weeks. If you've seen anything in my garage via pictures that you like then PM me - it'll be for sale!

Attachments

• carb.JPG
    carb.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 260
  • carb2.JPG
    carb2.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 204
Time to clean out the garage and I'll have more items up for sale over the coming weeks. If you've seen anything in my garage via pictures that you like then PM me - it'll be for sale!

Hmmm, is this the same garage that we have seen a RCR Lola, 930 transaxle, etc. etc. Would they be on sale???????????
;)

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ron !!!
THANKS for the carb.. It is everything you said. I am very pleased with it.
THANKS AGAIN !!!!
Regards Brian

Back