Parts Needed!

Have a 1966 Ford GT40. One of a few Road cars built. Doing a paint job for the customer and need a few parts. The Aluminum Shifter Gate Plate. The Plastic Fuel Valve Cover. And the Fuse Box Cover. If anybody has spares, or knows of anywhere i can get them from it would be greatly appreciated.

Mitch,
Since this is your first post, there are some good suppliers out there. Do a search, and look in the Originals and Tech subforums. There are a lot of sources to be explored. Maybe one of those guys is reading your post and will respond. I will forward your request to my friend who has a 66 Road car. He will probably give you some answers.

Bill

I have alot of replacement parts as well as alot of original parts. Whats the number of your car and maybe we can sort out which parts are correct. I am not sure what you mean by plastic fuel valve cover. Somebody has reproduced the lucas fuse box covers and I have shfter parts.

Thank you cushman. When you have time, if i could either get your number or if you could give me a call. My number is 1-262-707-1288. it would be greatly appreciated

Back