GTD Chassis and other parts

I have an unused GTD chassis which has been dry stored for couple of years, plus 2 dashboards (one vinyl covered the other basic GRP moulding), 2 snorkels front sections, one is Le Mans single scoop the other is twin scoop. There area few other bits and pieces as well but would need to identify - some small GRP sections and small ally bits. Open to offers separately for the chassis (which would be ideal for a rebuild or new build), or everything as job lot. Location is UK.

Spider, was thinking of £50, plus postage/packging. I have photo but having problem attaching, must be me! It is in primer and undamaged. If you PM me with your email I will sedn photos

Errol,

Chassis now sold, should just be covered dash (this is LHD, just noticed...) and primer dash RHD still to sell. Cannot get photos to attach, so PM me with your email and I will supply photos

Hello i am DAVIDE, is possible to see photos of the frame and parts which are you selling?
The frame by whom it was produced?
If you are unable to publish the photos in the forum you can send them to [email protected]

As tentatively ask for the frame?

Back