UN1 Gearbox

Cripes! With a Buy Now of 4000GBP one can get a UN1-13, Quaife, and Bell upgrade for less - and wind up with a better 'box! O well .......

Bruce, How is your CT coming along, almost done ??? long time no here, i'm 2/3 through the redesign of my suspention, next week i will make a start on the chassis, to attach it too.

Best Regards
Graeme
Lambo

Bruce, How is your CT coming along, almost done ??? long time no here, i'm 2/3 through the redesign of my suspention, next week i will make a start on the chassis, to attach it too.

Best Regards
Graeme
Lambo

Hi Graeme.
Well Ive really done nothing on the car for about the last year and half. Ive moved to a huge new workshop with accomodation attached - a real bokes heaven!!! Im spending most of my time renovating my house (the one you visited) so I can get it on the market for summer - then I can concentrate on the vehicles at hand.
Also just trying to find time to set up the new workshop, got a hoist in now, all the shelving, but still have a few work benches to be made yet - on and a bit of paint, before I can start swinging tools around.
I must pop in again and check your progress.
Let me know if you are back up this way again. Pop in and we can talk shit in the mancave!!!!!

Hi Bruce, Sounds alot like me no time to spare, you gotta lift!!!! what was wrong with the original CT lift worked fine for me, nothing wrong with a few bits of string pullies and pipe a bit flash now ehh lol. Seriously a lift will make life so much easer for you. If you are down this way give me a call, not much more progress of late, i don't get up your way very often, but must see the mancave next visit. Ohh how i wish i had a mancave that was not full of parts maybe more progress would be made.

Best Regards
Graeme

Hi Bruce, Sounds alot like me no time to spare, you gotta lift!!!! what was wrong with the original CT lift worked fine for me, nothing wrong with a few bits of string pullies and pipe a bit flash now ehh lol. Seriously a lift will make life so much easer for you. If you are down this way give me a call, not much more progress of late, i don't get up your way very often, but must see the mancave next visit. Ohh how i wish i had a mancave that was not full of parts maybe more progress would be made.

Best Regards
Graeme

Yep TradeMe came good with a brand new 2-post hoist. I cant use a block and chain as my new workshop has a 7 metre stud height!!! The main workshop is 20x12 metres. I live in one bay off the side that, it has been converted to 2-storey accomodation Yay!!! I also have a full sized spray booth that will take up to truck size on the other side. It was the score of the century.
I may well be down within the next month for work stuff, so will give you a bell and call around for progress.

Back