Big Block Blue Thunder Heads

Ron Earp

Admin
I've got a set of brand new BT heads for sale. 76 cc chamber, Chevy exhaust. Includes SS valves, springs, keepers, retainers, special head bolts, and instructions. Springs are supposed to be good for 0.700" lift, so I'm told.

I bought these a couple of weeks back because I figured they were a good deal and they were local. So I snapped them up. The problem is they're going to cause fairly serious trouble fitting in my 72 Gran Torino. I didn't think all of that through at the time, not too smart of me. When I got them one was still in the bag and in the original box. Fellow lost his job and couldn't complete his project. They are new.

I'm located in Cary/Raleigh NC and wish to sell them for what I bought them for, $1800 and I'll UPS them to your door in the lower 48 at no charge. Check, MO, cash, or PayPal all accepted. If you check me I'll have to wait until it clears to send them out. I can send them out immediately during business days.

head1.jpg

head2.jpg

head3.jpg

head4.jpg

Ron Earp

Admin
Just to clarify, these heads are for Ford Big Block motors, the 385-series engine. Not the Farm Engines, FEs. :wiseguy:

Back