Custom SPF GT40 car covers

I have 5 custom car covers for Superformance GT40's. These are indoor covers only and were manufactured by California Car Cover. They are made of the "dust stop" material. $185 each plus shipping.

Feel free to drop me a line at ((email addy removed)) if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi - Shane....

I need to ask you to take a look at our FAQ here. Particularly Items #2 and 3d.

GT40s.com - FAQ

2.Use Your Real Name: If you have signed up with some sort of “handle” go to your User Control Panel (User CP link in the menu bar) and change your Public Name under “Edit Your Details” to your real name. GT40s.com does not support user handles. We wish to know who we’re talking to and who is accountable for their posts on the forum.

3.Posting Guidelines:

d.DO NOT ADVERTISE WARES or SERVICES unless you are a Vendor. Please see below.

c.Non-Sponsoring vendors are prohibited from posting about their wares or services. This includes your screen name, signature, avatar, pictures, informational posts, and so on. Violation of this policy will result in suspension. Repeat offenders will be banned. The Supporting Vendors will be allowed to post about wares and services until their status expires, after which they can enlist as a Sponsoring Vendor if they so choose.

Thank you...

If I was going to be consistently selling GT40 items I would sign up to be a vendor, but what I have is a bunch of SPF GT40 items that I am selling off, then I will not have anymore. I thought this would be a good outlet to offer GT40 owners some unique items (headers, mufflers, suspension items) without having to deal with all of the ebay hassles. I understand. Rules are rules.

Hi Shane! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in Indiana and you're selling alot of cars. I'll never forget the SPF40 test drive you set up for me. That beast really had some serious "cojones" ! I ended up finding a nice GTD in NY.

I think I already have a "dustop" cover after looking at the California Car Cover web site. I'm actually looking for a normal light cotton indoor cover.

Good luck and hope to talk to you soon,

Eric

Back