G50 + Flywheel/Clutch Assembly

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
I've decided to sell my rebuilt and never used G50 gearbox and new flywheel/clutch assembly. Please see the photos and the invoice from CMS for the gearbox. The invoice should provide the gearbox details you need. I'm asking $6500 for both. I'm located in balmy Minnesota. PM me if you're interested.

Regards,
Dave L

Attachments

• Paid Invoice.pdf
    88.1 KB · Views: 546
  • RCR SLC Porsche G50 Gearbox.jpg
    RCR SLC Porsche G50 Gearbox.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 698
  • HPIM1484.JPG
    HPIM1484.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 624

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Dave how about some more info on the flywheel & clutch?

Is the flywheel setup for the 1UZ, or the LS motor?

Is that the full KEP clutch setup or part Sachs, part KEP? Metallic lined puck type disc, or full face organic? Pressure plate specs, etc.?

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Dave how about some more info on the flywheel & clutch?

Is the flywheel setup for the 1UZ, or the LS motor?

Is that the full KEP clutch setup or part Sachs, part KEP? Metallic lined puck type disc, or full face organic? Pressure plate specs, etc.?

Unfortunately, I don't have too many details - RCR supplied this based on the G50 and LS engine. It is manufactured by KEP. There is no disc - the assembly includes the flywheel, ring gear and pressure plate. I hope this helps - the KEP items are new and the gearbox is like new (rebuilt by CMS).

Regards,
Dave L

Hi

Sorry about delay in getting bac kto you but had a bit of a health hic-uo

Any chance you can get a price to ship it to the UK?

Many thanks

Richard

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hi

Sorry about delay in getting bac kto you but had a bit of a health hic-uo

Any chance you can get a price to ship it to the UK?

Many thanks

Richard

Richard -

Initial indications are it would be cost prohibitive to ship the gearbox to the UK. I checked with UPS and DHL and based on an estimated 150 lb ship weight (wooden crate) the best rate from UPS is $700 (US) with a 7 day shipment time. DHL only has air freight with a 2 day ship time for $1100 (US). Do you know of a less expensive shipping company?

Regards,
Dave L

Dave if you can get a price to ship to Brisbane Aus, i would be seriously interested in the whole package, as one i had lined up just fell through.
cheers John

Back