Pair of RCR GT40 Seats for Sale.

I have a pair of seats from my Mk1 for sale. Reason for sale is that I have some new ones in cream leather winging their way to me from Fran, so I have the original black ones for sale.

Someone make me a (Sensible) offer...

I can get some piccies up if that helps...

Cheers all,

Graham.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I'm also very interested

Can you or someone else confirm how far off the floor your butt is when sat in the seat - I need to get low so I can wear a helmet in the car. - current seats and I need to saw off the door tops!

Ian

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Ian,

The base is roughly an inch of foam. The panel with the grommets on it is removable (velcro's to the base and back). You can arrange the two pieces individually to tailor to your physique. Chuck and Ryan have their base spaced off the back a bit, I have mine completely disconnected (independently bolted to the floorpan).

It's very easy to tailor it to your application, especially if your floor is flat.

Chris

Here are some piccies as promised.

The bottom and top can be separated, which is what I intend to do because I'm a lanky git. They are approx 46 Centimetres wide. Your bum sits low as there are no runners.

PM me if you need any more Info.

Cheers,

Graham.

P.S One of the seats has some overspray on (not from me I hasten to add). It should be very easily removeable and is just small spatters, nothing more than that. Otherwise these are new and unused.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,949
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 801
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,514
I'm also very interested

Can you or someone else confirm how far off the floor your butt is when sat in the seat - I need to get low so I can wear a helmet in the car. - current seats and I need to saw off the door tops!

Ian

For me to get a helmet on, I'd need the biggest gurney bubble you've ever seen :):):):)

Hi Guys,

Still on offer, they didn't fit Ian's car because of his engine bubble, so still on offer. Shame as he would have had them :( . Still, unfortunately Ian's loss could be someone else's gain :thumbsup:

Ian - great to meet you, and I hope you get sorted before the Le Mans classic.

Graham.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Graham

Likewise great to meet you

I'll be seeing ig I can mod the bump on my firewall

If that happens I need to make another trip to Swindon

Ian

Hi Graham,

I'm also interested. I suspect I might have the same issue as Ian in that I now have a 'bump' in my firewall/bulkhead to get my engine forward.

I'll measure the car when I get home on Thursday as I'm away on business at the moment.

Cheers.

Hi gang...

These are now gone and will give Ian a spiffing new set of seats for his '40.

Thanks for your interest!

Graham.

I have a pair of seats from my Mk1 for sale. Reason for sale is that I have some new ones in cream leather winging their way to me from Fran, so I have the original black ones for sale.

Someone make me a (Sensible) offer...

I can get some piccies up if that helps...

Cheers all,

Graham.
Price? 0783 5581834

Back