G-50 w/ clutch, flywheel and other pieces

I am helping a family member sell some very nice parts. Don't worry, it wasn't a divorce. My sisters husband passed away a year or so ago and we already sold the car and motor and other stuff. We have left for sale a very nice G-50-05 desgnation w/ clutch, pressure plate, bearing, flywheel, starter, slave cylinder and motor plate/adapter for a LS-1. The trans was profeshionally done a few years ago which included: new synchros, bearings, inversion, LSD and billet side plate. The clutch is ZF and the starter is a mini-high torque. These parts where installed in the car and the engine started a few times, but NEVER left the shop, 0 miles! We simply decided to part the car out to recover as much of the investment as possible. I assure you there is more invested in these parts than we are asking. For questions or pictures contact me. [email protected]
These parts will be posted on other sites and the asking price is 9,500.00 + shipping, [probably fed -ex frieght]or highest reasonable offer over the next week or so. Once an offer has been accepted thats it, its sold and payment arrangements will need to be made right away.

Back