Genuine Mk1 Front Clip & Nostrils

Sorry for the delay, here are the photos. best I can do, I'm afraid. The clip is lightweight and retains mould edges.

Attachments

• front.scoop.jpg
    front.scoop.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 737
  • back no nose.jpg
    back no nose.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 679
  • side top.jpg
    side top.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 640
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 674
Original Lightweight Front Clip & Twin Nostril Panel

I still have the above items for sale. Please see my previous advert for photographs. I'm in the UK and the price is £500 for both in perfectly new condition. Happy New Year.. Andrew (+44(0)7759751320)

Hello Andrew, i am writing on behalf of my husband. He is wondering if you have still got the parts? I know it is an old thread but its worth a shot.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I still have it, but it's going to be up for sale with a much bigger package... more anon. I don't know whether it's original or replica you require, but I should inform you that an original front clip will only fit an original car and vice versa with a replica. The issues are around the front screen pillars/top of the door hinges, as, from memory, the original front is slightly wider and higher in that area, the windscreen being a different shape than a KVA or GTD etc. Hope this helps... Regards, Andrew

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Before someone points out the error of my ways, I should've said it's original style, but brand new.

Andy - So what is it? Original GT40, or Original "Style" GT40 - which would indicate to me that it was possibly not created by/for Ford, but by someone else..

Also -

The rules here have been updated sometime back to require an asking price and location of the goods being offered.

Thanks Andy

Sorry, I thought my post clarified that it's not for sale now, but might be soon with a much bigger package. Manufacturers are still producing original.. OK.. original style clips for original cars, which this is. My P/1042 project is using original/period bodywork off GT40P/1001.. that's the difference. So what I did have up for sale, but not now, is a new, but original style front clip. I was asking £450, but not now... Regards, Andrew

Ron Earp

Admin
Proper forum etiquette is to bump the post to the top of the subforum with a new post on the old thread, not create a new thread with the same title. The two threads have now been combined.

Sorry, as stated, it's been removed from sale and would not fit a GTD anyway. I believe those supplied by Southern Gt and Tornado will fit a GTD, so I can only advise you to contact them. I hope you need a front clip for construction purposes and not for reconstruction purposes.. "OUCH".. Andrew

Back