odds and ends, the cleanout begins

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Some odds and ends I'd like to move along to be on someone else's project...

1) set of Canton aluminum SBF valve covers with flat black powder coating on them, filtered breathers, unmarked, dyno time only. Canton does not offer these in powder coat; we did it.
$160 plus shipping. PM or email for photos

2) set of two new dark blue Ford Mustang valve covers, the side with the opening for a PCV valve. These are only of value if you want something to start with and weld on your own breather tubes; the two valve covers with the breathers are on my GT40 engine. These are leftovers. $25 plus shipping. PM or email for photos.

There will be more but these will do for starters. I need the room more than I need all this stuff hanging about.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Something else: a set of Smiths fuel tanks senders. These are universal fit swing-arm models with a resistance curve (10 ohms empty, 180 ohms full) that is intended to work with a Smiths fuel tank level gauge. This is also called a VDO curve, by the way. The Smiths part number for this unit is TA-9010-000; new in boxes, never used. Resistance checks out as it ought to. $150 each, plus shipping, but I have to check the price against the dealer web site. If they are sold for less, I will adjust to match.

Back