GT40 Print for sale

Here is the print being offered, taken from my original oil painting. Size is...24"x40"
pricing is $150.00 ltd. edition of 123. Get it... Le Mans 1st 2nd 3rd

Attachments

• gt40web.jpg
    gt40web.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
I need some feedback re: the print. Is it priced too high? I could reduce the cost of the print if this is a factor.
Please leave me some feedback as I won't know if you don't tell me. You won't hurt my feelings either...well ok, maybe just a little, but I will get over it with some therapy.

Paul

Nice print and evocative of the event, ahem.. the 1,2,3 were MkII's but then I' biased.

Steve

1.2.3...I needed a reason to make a cool LTD edition quantity so I used my Artistic license.
Thanks so far for the comments...keep them coming...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I like your print - but yes it's a bit too pricey for me...

What would really sell well - I think - would be this print, one to the left of it that shows the right side of the car, and one to the right of it that shows the rest of the left side of the car.. 3 prints that could be hung together or apart.. $150. Now THAT would hit my birthday wish list...

Thanks for the input, unfortunately its not financially viable to produce three prints for $150.00 Even if you reduced the print size in half. The cost to print would be at least $150.00 so no profit for me to buy my GT40...see where this is going?

Back