various leftovers for sale

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
New Years' Day, and first thing I did was start clearing out the garage. Here are some items I am not going to use, leftovers from my 289 Cobra and GT40 projects.

Three sets of SBF valve covers: the black ones are Canton cast aluminum, powder coated in a black crackle material that looks great. One has a Canton breather with gauze filter, the other grommet for PCV valve. I think another breather would fit, but I don't have a second one. These WILL fit over high-lift roller rocker arms. Dyno test hours only. $150 + shipping or best offer.

The chrome ones are also for SBF, came on my Cobra 302 motor from the builder. Worked fine, didn't leak, stock size etc, probably would not fit over high-lift rockers without the help of spacers. White stuff is dust, paint flakes from garage, etc, NOT on these. Very nice shape. I wanted aluminum finned rockers, there's nothing wrong with these, I just wanted something that looked different. $80 + shipping or best offer.

Two blue Ford SBF valve covers from Mustangs Unlimited. Have grommets for PCV valves. Standard size- again, not for high lift without spacers to help raise them. I had to buy two sets of these to get ones with a standard breather- they come in a set of one with a breather, one with PCV valve hole. Never used. $50 plus shipping or best offer. These are a good basis if you are planning on welding on longer breather tubes, multiple breathers, etc, or you want to build valve covers with those boxes on them, etc. $40 + shipping or best offer.

Fram racing fuel filter. New in box, never used. We found something that looked more original for the GT40, so we didn't use it. Find your best price on line, deduct 25%, add shipping, it's yours. After all, technically it's "used".

Holley fuel pressure regulator- same story as above, we found a combination fuel filter/pressure regulator unit, so we didn't use it. New in box with instructions; find yoru best price on line, deduct 25%, add shipping, it's yours.

PM or email me with any questions. This is for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. No overseas shipping. Send a check, I send you the goods. Or you pick up in Annapolis, if you are local. I just want some of my garage space back.

Next- numerous boating leftovers. Whoops, wrong forum. Happy New Year to all!!!

I forgot- there is also an unused MSD coil painted black with slightly bent bracket, AND a CSR water outlet for the front of a SBF intake manifold. There are very nice- billet aluminum, rotatable, with O-ring seal. I bought the Kirkham tank for the front of the engine, so I didn't need it anymore. Coil $25 etc, water outlet $60 etc etc Photos to follow.

Attachments

• P1011937.jpg
    P1011937.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 215
  • P1011938.jpg
    P1011938.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 196
  • P1011943.jpg
    P1011943.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 213
  • P1011944.jpg
    P1011944.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 213
  • P1011945.jpg
    P1011945.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 240
  • P1011946.jpg
    P1011946.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 198
  • P1011949.jpg
    P1011949.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 233
  • P1011956.jpg
    P1011956.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 259

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Photos of MSD coil, and CSR water outlet for SBF intake manifold.

Attachments

• P1011953.jpg
    P1011953.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 161
  • P1011954.jpg
    P1011954.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 170
  • P1011952.jpg
    P1011952.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 178

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jim,

I am interested in the Filter and Regulator for one of my projects.. Will be sending a PM as soon as I clear out my PM box a bit...

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Filter and regulator off by FedEx today, and thanks, Randy. Other stuff is still around, ready to arrive on a porch near YOU. Also have a large Ford Motorsports air cleaner in cast aluminum, single four-barrel type, never used, which we painted black- this wouldn't fit on either the GT40, when it had one four-barrel, or the Cobra, which has a similar air cleaner of a different shape which DOES fit. The air cleaner is up at Ron's, but if none of his Ford customers want it, it will appear here as well. $100 or best offer, plus shipping.

Back